Our 4th Anniversary Homeschool Family Conference is this week (August 6-11, 2017), and our theme is “Guiding Our Lives by the Book.” It is free to all!
You can have the benefit of a live conference without the expensive price tag or travel time.
With this year’s conference, you can enjoy the sessions from the comfort of your computer, tablet, or phone. You’ll be able to chat live with other conference attendees — or if you’re busy during a session, you can watch them later on YouTube. Read more FAQs here…
- Click the links below to register for a session!
- Download and PRINT a schedule here!
Sunday, August 6
- Parenting from the Book (1:00 PM Eastern)
- Parenting Do-Overs If You Started Late (3:00 PM Eastern)
- Marriage & Parenting with a Torah Perspective (7:00 PM Eastern)
- Mom’s Facebook “Pajama Party” (9:00 PM Eastern)
Monday, August 7
- Practical School Scheduling (1:00 PM Eastern)
- Live Webinar with Anne Elliott: Advice for First-Time Homeschoolers (3:00 PM Eastern)
- Live Webinar with Experienced Homeschool Moms: Setting Up Your School Room (7:00 PM Eastern)
Tuesday, August 8
- How Do You Know If They Are Learning? (Grades, Records, and Transcripts) (1:00 PM Eastern)
- Career Preparation (3:00 PM Eastern)
- Webinar with Lee Binz: “High School Grades and Credits” (7:00 PM Eastern)
Wednesday, August 9
- Copywork Is More Than Handwriting (1:00 PM Eastern)
- Teaching Gifted and Special Needs (3:00 PM Eastern)
Thursday, August 10
- Live Webinar with Christine Miller: “The Teaching Tools of Scripture” (1:00 PM Eastern)
- Teaching Fine Arts (Music, Art, and Literature) (3:00 PM Eastern)
- Interview with Brad Scott: “Why Teach Science and Hebrew” (7:00 PM Eastern) *canceled (click for details)
Friday, August 11
- How to Keep Education from Going Secular (1:00 PM Eastern)
- Why You Should Join HomeschoolingTorah (3:00 PM Eastern)
- Interview with Al McCarn: “Preparing Our Children to Return” (7:00 PM Eastern)