SPEAKER: Anne Elliott
DESCRIPTION: In this session, we’ll talk about the importance of copying the Scriptures and how it helps our children mature in every way. We’ll share the benefits of biblical copywork across the curriculum, not just in handwriting and Scripture memory.
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, August 9 — 1:00 PM Eastern Simply click the video to start watching! 🙂
I have seven children, five of which are being homeschooled this year (grades 2, 4, 7, 10, 11), as well as two adult children. I’ve been married for 24 years, and we live in central Michigan, where my husband is helping to start a Sabbath fellowship. I am the creator and founder of HomeschoolingTorah.
- Download the Handout here
- Blue Letter Bible
- Online Hebrew Lexicon by Jeff Benner
- The New Inductive Study Bible (NASB) by Kay Arthur
- Lord, Teach Me to Study the Bible in 28 Days, by Kay Arthur
- Correction Tape, 10 pack
- Holman Journaling Bible
- Hardcover Journal-the-Word Bible