By purchasing from us any subscription-based membership or access to any of our content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein as the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You will not share your Membership username and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
2. We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
3. Your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content, after the first 30 days.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
5. You will be billed for the membership in accordance with the quoted membership fee. If the membership that you purchased is a monthly membership, you will be automatically billed every 30 days, until and unless you cancel your membership. You must cancel before your next billing date in order to avoid a charge for the following month-long period. You may cancel your membership on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Until you terminate your membership, you authorize our billing company to charge your credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing membership fee.
6. It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, your membership will be cancelled.
7. No refunds will be completed after 30 days from the start of the membership.
The annual membership is solely for the benefit of the customer and cannot be assigned or transferred. After the initial payment is made, no further billing will occur for the duration of this membership. Furthermore, the membership will remain active as long as Homeschooling Torah continues to operate. Should the membership site be shut down or terminated altogether for any reason, any and all memberships will automatically become inactive. No refunds will be completed after 30 days from the purchase date.