Sponsored by Foundations Press
Our 7th Anniversary Homeschool Family Conference is August 3-6, 2020, and our theme is “The Brain: What the Bible Says About the Heart and Mind.” It is free to all!
You can have the benefit of a live conference without the expensive price tag or travel time.
With this year’s conference, you can enjoy the sessions from the comfort of your computer, tablet, or phone. You’ll be able to chat live with other conference attendees — or if you’re busy during a session, you can watch them later on HomeschoolingTorah’s YouTube Channel.
Sunday, August 2
- Facebook Party! — 9:00 PM Eastern
Monday, August 3
- Dressed and in My Right Mind: Building Structure and Routine into Your Days — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Finding My Tribe: How Your Personality Affects What You Teach Your Children — 9:00 PM Eastern
Tuesday, August 4
- How to Help Children Learn New Things: Hormone & Brain Development at every age, and helping older children learn skills they might have missed — 10:00 AM Eastern
- Live Q&A with Anne Elliott: Homeschooling Challenges — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Benefits of Notebooking: Planning for Right- and Left-Brained Parents and Children — 9:00 PM Eastern
Wednesday, August 5
- Introduction to Foundations Press — 10:00 AM Eastern
- Overcoming Anger and Fear: Help for Children and Their Parents — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Going Beyond Behavior to a New Heart — 9:00 PM Eastern
Thursday, August 6
- Torah Is Sufficient: Teaching Children about Right Sexual Relationships from Scripture — 10:00 AM Eastern
- Q&A with Kraig & Anne Elliott: Parenting & Family Challenges — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Living Well in Complex Times: How to Homeschool without Fear, Especially When Knowledge Increases, Men Run To and Fro, Nations Are Lawless, and Life Becomes Too Complex to Handle — 9:00 PM Eastern
- Testimony Time and Giveways! (in our Facebook group) — 9:00 PM Eastern
Coming Soon – A Goodie Bag for You!