Lots of people have been asking when such-and-such new curriculum will be ready. We’re super excited to announce our writing plans for 2022!
Last year was a tough year, with Anne’s recovery from a concussion, our entire family getting Covid, and Anne being hospitalized twice with kidney stones and a severe kidney infection. However, at the moment, Yah has been merciful and has been helping us recover. Kraig and Anne are both working daily to write new curriculum.
Our goals are to make your curriculum easy to use each day, with improved lessons, added worksheets and tests, less reliance on the Internet for lessons, and more of our lesson plans available in printed books from Foundations Press.
First, an Important Note!
We take very seriously this Scripture verse:
Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, “If Yah wills, we shall live and do this or that” (James 4:13-15).
The most important way you can help is to pray for us! Our target date is Fall 2022, but again, this is not a promise.
Here’s What We’re Working On
- New Preschool worksheets and Bible lessons. The current preschool lessons will be gone and replaced by June 30.
(Click the images to see larger versions.)
- New Word Power lessons, beginning with Word Power 1-3.
- Each level will include 36 weeks and incorporate phonics, handwriting, Hebrew, spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and writing.
- We will continue with Word Power for grades 4-8 after that. We plan to finish these by the end of 2022.
- New Science lessons (Years 1-4), as well as improved worksheets, fewer Internet links, and new tests and quizzes. We will roll out the new versions over this summer and fall.
Our goal is to make your life easier, so we’ve been working on some major improvements to some of our subjects. We expect these revisions to be available in 2023:
- We’re improving our Arithmetic worksheets and adding more levels.
- We’re improving our Geography lessons by adding maps and worksheets, and by reducing dependency on videos and websites.
- We’re making minor revisions to our History curriculum to reflect new editions of some of the books we use as resources.
Books in Print
In addition, we are excited to be working on printed books of the following curriculum at Foundations Press:
- Apostolic Scriptures Bible Curriculum
- Nakh Bible Curriculum
- Word Power 1, 2, and 3
- Foundations of Writing
- Copywork Journals
- Science Year 1
- Preschool Curriculum
Again, no promises — but these are our goals. 🙂
We appreciate the honor of serving you by helping raise up the next generation for the King! Pray for us!