Sponsored by Foundations Press and Homeschooling Torah
Our 8th Anniversary Homeschool Family Conference is August 2-5, 2021, and our theme is “Frameworks and Structures.” It is free to all!
You can have the benefit of a live conference without the expensive price tag or travel time.
With this year’s conference, you can enjoy the sessions from the comfort of your computer, tablet, or phone. You’ll be able to chat live with other conference attendees — or if you’re busy during a session, you can watch them later on HomeschoolingTorah’s YouTube Channel. Speakers will include Kraig and Anne Elliott, Christine Miller, and other wise parents.
Theme: “Frameworks and Structures”
Topics will include: (subject to change)
Sunday, August 1, 2021
- Zoom Party! — 9:00 PM Eastern
Monday, August 2, 2021
- Family Structure in Torah — 10:00 AM Eastern
- How to Survive Motherhood — 2:00 PM Eastern
- What a Loving Home Looks Like (with Christine Miller) — 9:00 PM Eastern
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Essential Frameworks: Self Control — 10:00 AM Eastern
- Essential Frameworks: Early Childhood — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Essential Frameworks: The Three R’s (Reading, ‘Riting, ‘Rithmetic) — 9:00 PM Eastern
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- How to Teach: Part 1 — 10:00 AM Eastern
- How to Teach: Part 2 — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Setting Long-Term Goals in Homeschooling — 9:00 PM Eastern
Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Building a Family Vision — 10:00 AM Eastern
- Repairing the Wall for Broken Families — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Community Connections — 9:00 PM Eastern
Bonus Sessions and Freebies Just for Those Who Register:
- The Heritage and History of Homeschooling (with Christine Miller)
- Homeschooling Styles and Torah (Classical, Charlotte Mason, etc.)
- Books that Give Your Children Godly Role Models
- How to Set Up a Family Rule Book (with Katherine Hirn)
- and more!
Introduce Yourself in our Community Forum!