Links to Resources at Hebrew4Christians.com
- Homeschool Pages – Tracing paper, coloring, dot-to-dots, copywork, words and phrases
- The Hebrew Alphabet – We recommend downloading their alphabet practice pages, practice grid pages, and alphabet flashcards
- The Hebrew Vowels – Once you know the vowels, pronouncing Hebrew becomes so much easier!
- Online Hebrew Keyboard (easy to use)
- Typing with Hebrew using Windows 7 (YouTube video by Aaron Eby)
- Typing with Hebrew using Windows 10 (YouTube video by Aaron Eby)
- How to Begin Learning Hebrew (by Anne)