Welcome! We’d love to have you join our Community, even if you’re not a paying member of Homeschooling Torah!
Already a Community Member? Login here.
If you would like to join our community, please send an email address to email@example.com and answer the following questions. (You might want to copy-paste these into your email.)
What email address would you like to use?
Your first name –
Your last name –
What name would you like to go by in the community? This can be your real name or just a nickname.
Why do you think the Bible should be our primary textbook and source for all decisions?
Do you believe that Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) is the Messiah?
You must be at least 13 years old to use our Community forum.
What is your date of birth?
Are you a high-school student? (optional)
If so, and if your parents are *current* members of Homeschooling Torah, tell me their email address.
Have you read the rules for our community here?
THE RULES FOR OUR COMMUNITY
PURPOSE OF OUR COMMUNITY:
In this community, we uphold the authority of the Scriptures, defined as the 66 books of the Bible. We use the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible) as the basis for all our conduct and to interpret the rest of the Bible. Yeshua is our focus, and we point others to Him. Finally, we love others as ourselves, always seeking to encourage, build up, and comfort our brothers and sisters.
1. Requests to join without answers will not be approved.
2. Speaking against Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth) as Messiah or posting things to lure others away from the Messiah is not allowed in the Community and will result in expulsion from the group. Every member of this group should already meet the requirement of being a follower of Yeshua, the Risen Messiah.
3. Be Kind and Courteous. We will love our neighbors as ourselves, treating each other with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness and gentleness are required.
4. No Hate Speech, Bullying or Foul Language. Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments will not be tolerated. Foul language will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the Community.
5. Respect the Privacy of Others. Being part of this Community requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make the Community great, but remember that posts may also be sensitive and private. Ask permission before sharing from the Community. Please do not share information that could endanger you or your family.
6. Divisive Topics. Please be careful when dealing with divisive/argumentative topics. If you don’t feel that you can engage with others without getting angry or hurt, please refrain from getting involved.
7. IMPORTANT: All members must be over the age of 16. Students between the ages of 13 and 16 may join with written parental permission. (We’ll contact you to help you with that.)
Please be aware that moderators will enforce these rules. If you are warned and do not change your behavior, you will be removed from the Community.