In this fascinating look at how YHVH created the alphabet, which was the foundation of all invention and technology, Anne shares why it is so important for our children to learn phonics, cursive handwriting, grammar, history, and science.
- Download the Handout
- The Authenticity of the Book of Genesis, by Bill Cooper
- Sons of Zion versus Sons of Greece, by Miles Jones
- How the Brain Learns to Read, by David Sousa
- Reading: Phonics vs. Whole Language
- Why Noah Webster’s Way Was the Right Way
- The Reading Triangle
- How Should We Teach Our Children to Write? Cursive First, Print Later!
Don’t forget to download the bonus, “Shortcut to Cursive.“