Anne is the mother of seven children, plus she’s a pastor’s wife and business owner. In this practical guide, she shares her best tips for staying organized. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Make homemaking a priority
- Develop creativity in your home
- Nurture a loving atmosphere in your home
- Apply basic principles of de-cluttering
- Keep your home organized day after day
- Organize homeschooling supplies and toys
- Find more hours in your day
- Set up a planning notebook and computer
- Handle everything in a large family
- Manage home school and home business
- Handle homemaking when you’re tired
- Set up a realistic routine for your day
You’ll even get our quick-start guide to de-cluttering, so you can get started today!
Note: This is title included in our all-inclusive curriculum at HomeschoolingTorah. (Learn more here…)
There are no reviews yet.