We believe that knowledge of the Scriptures is essential for our children.
But real homeschooling moms want to study the Bible with the whole family together. They also want a study with some meat to it, that really digs into God’s Word.
And we’re excited to announce our newest curriculum, designed specifically for Torah-Observant families!
“This is the best Bible-centered curriculum I have found, and it is a joy to use. My kids and I love it, and we do it together as a family each day.” ~ Katie in Michigan
Watch the Video to Learn More!
You asked for simplified, so we’re giving it to you.
Membership gives you access to your entire homeschooling curriculum.
(And it’s firmly based on Scripture!)
Since 2002, we have been developing curriculum specifically for homeschoolers.
- Study the Bible chronologically, beginning with the Old Testament. A firm foundation for all other learning will be laid.
- Teach your children how to study the Bible for themselves, reading, discussing, copying, and applying it.
- Commit large sections of Scripture to memory, hiding it in your hearts so your family will not sin against God.
- Use the Scripture to teach every subject — Bible, history, reading, science, grammar, math and more!
- Enjoy a variety of activities for multiple ages, with creativity and excitement.
Using especially the Torah as your foundation, your family can read together, study together, and grow together… making life easier for Mom and simplifying your homeschooling day.
The perfect curriculum would include:
- A firm foundation in the Torah, the Old Testament, and the Apostolic Scriptures. It would teach Hebrew culture and mindset, and it would shun idolatry and humanism. It would teach about biblical holidays, calendars, and worldview — never neglecting our need for Yeshua the Messiah.
- It would be tried-and-proven in real homeschooling families.
- It would be doable with many children, spanning all grades — one-room schoolhouse style.
- It would be based on the weekly Torah portions read in synagogues and fellowship groups all over the world each week.
- It would include all subjects — from Bible, history, and science to math, grammar, reading, writing, and phonics. It would even include Hebrew, music, poetry, art, health and fitness, and chores!
- It would include ideas for including preschoolers — and lesson plans for high-school students, too!
- It would include discussions and helps so that the Word of YHWH can be taught “diligently to your children,” and so you can “talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
- It would clearly and repeatedly point to Yeshua as Messiah in the Old Testament, and emphasize the validity of the Torah in the New Testament.
- It would include biblical parenting and homeschooling methods, grounding both parents and children in “the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of YHWH.”
- It would have easy-to-follow instructions for new homeschoolers, but plenty of meaty content. No fluff. No fillers. Real education.
- It would include practical planning helps for Mom — such as household planners, menus, and recipe ideas (featuring biblically clean foods!)
- It would do the prep work for Mom, freeing her up so that she has energy for priorities of home, children, and marriage.
- It would use books you already have on the shelf, can easily obtain at the library, or can access free online — so that you have very few additional books to purchase.
- It would give you the option to print the lesson plans and worksheets, or your family could work on the computer, from a tablet or Kindle, or just orally discuss the lessons together or use a whiteboard and paper.
- It would be easy on your budget, with a predictable, low-cost monthly fee, so that you would be able to afford homeschooling your entire family.
- It would include access to a community of like-minded parents who are also committed to Torah and Yeshua the Messiah. Both new and experienced homeschool moms can find mentoring, as older women train younger women.
- Use of the entire curriculum would not be required, for families who already have favorite books on their shelves. Rather, the membership site would be a smorgasbord of biblical educational tools and ideas, ready for any family to use or adapt for their own homes.
(Of course, when you join today, you’ll get immediate access so you can start planning your new school year — and a “school year” can start at any time of the year.)
A Word from Anne:
“As the mom of seven children (ages 19 to 5 when we first wrote this curriculum), I was in the same position as you are. I wanted to make the Scriptures the foundation of our homeschooling, even dreaming that I could use the Bible as my primary textbook for every subject.
But time was tight — and money was tighter. I needed a workable plan that I could just pull out and start using on the first day of each week. But I couldn’t afford to spend an arm and a leg.
I also couldn’t find a Christian curriculum without references to things that we just didn’t want in our home. So here’s what we did.
We worked like mad scientists and invented the curriculum of our dreams. No, the Spirit of YHWH was actively guiding and helping us — and a few extra cups of caffeine here and there.
I want to share the results with you. I know it will do for your family what it has been doing for ours. Plus, I can’t wait to have other families on this same journey with us each week!”
~Anne Elliott, author and curriculum developer for HomeschoolingTorah.com
Here’s the Bottom Line:
- It’s easy on Mom! She’ll have very little preparation to do!
- It’s family friendly! All of your kids will be learning, memorizing, studying, and applying Scripture together.
- It’s cost efficient! We offer everything to you as an inexpensive e-book download, or you may use it right from your computer, tablet, or Kindle, to save the cost of printing it yourself.
- It’s all inclusive! Except for a small list of reading materials needed for world history, everything else you need is included. One price includes whatever you need for the entire family.
“We started school this week, and had a GREAT week. Your curriculum was a part of that! I have been able to have some really concentrated Bible time with our 8-year-old daughter. She is seeing the “themes” of Scripture in the games we play. It has been a blessing to us both. And, she is seeing, biblically, that we are to obey. Not just cuz Daddy and Mama say so, but cuz God says so. (That has been a hard concept for her to grasp.) I also really like the activities that you have listed. They are just enough to dig a bit further, but not so much that either of us feel overwhelmed.” ~Michelle from Alaska
“Just know that you are changing lives by your obedience to the Father. We live in a place where we have no other Hebraic believers so you’ll never know how much your ministry has meant to our family. I am able to take Biblical History and make it simple for my young teen children yet have soooo much depth in the study. More importantly, I am able to make their daily lessons relevant in their daily walk because of the guidance you have provided through your history curriculum. My prayer is that they will pass all they have learned down to the next generation. Shalom and many blessings.” ~ Renee in Utah
“Just a quick note about the Foundations of Grammar. One word, Love it! Okay, that was two, but then this is grammar not math! Thank you for the wonderful work you have done on the curriculum. We are wanting more daily of God and less of the World… I want what they learn to point them to our Heavenly Father. Then they will have no doubt whatsoever in any part of Scripture.” ~Karina from Oregon
“To say that I am pleased with this curriculum could very well be the understatement of the year. The suggested reading list is spot on. The lessons are clear and easy to follow. It is very thorough and even teaches some concepts that I hadn’t thought to teach my children before. I even learned some tips on Bible study and memorization. I appreciated the mom’s notes and check-off lists that go with the lessons. My favorite part (okay, one of them) is that this is chronologically based. There is no better history than that of the Bible, and this curriculum give your kids a much greater understanding of how to appreciate and utilize the Bible, our most important tool.” – Heart of the Matter
What Does Membership Include?
>> Click here to see the curriculum we provide for each subject, with samples you can download.