Are you struggling to keep up with everything because, frankly, you’re just worn out? This book is an honest look at the reasons you’re fatigued, the symptoms you’re experiencing, and why your body is reacting so badly.
We will look at the stages of fatigue, with specific recommendations to monitor your health, as well as an action plan for recovery. We’ll include:
- The secrets to digesting your food better, so that you can heal from the inside out.
- A realistic plan to help you eat better, even if you’re too exhausted to spend much time in the kitchen.
- A look at the root causes of insomnia, as well as practical solutions if you have trouble falling or staying asleep.
- A discussion of the safety of supplementing with prescription hormones, and ideas for how to use medications and supplements wisely.
- A strategy for finding the time and the energy for what you need to do, as well as ideas for setting up a workable daily routine.
- A plan to help you recognize the physical, mental, and emotional symptoms that accompany fatigue – with strategies to cope, before it gets worse.
- Steps to recover from specific illnesses that often accompany chronic fatigue.
- Ideas for avoiding the financial stress that comes with trying to pay for healthcare, an improved diet, and over-the-counter supplements.
- An honest look at when to exercise, as well as when to avoid it, with easy fitness ideas you can try right away — no guilt required!
Too Tired is an all-inclusive practical manual to help women heal from symptoms of chronic fatigue and hormone imbalance, including:
Adrenal fatigue • thyroid problems • allergies • PCOS • fibromyalgia • Crohn’s disease • rheumatoid arthritis • infertility • autoimmune disorders • lupus • and more!
Many chapters in this book conclude with an “Action Guide” filled with forms that you can use to monitor your health.
Your purchase of this book also gives you access to free “swipe files” online, where you download all the forms in this book plus even more! You can even customize some to fit your habits.
There are no reviews yet.