- Is it safe to shop online at Homeschooling Torah?
- Canceling orders
- How orders are shipped
- International Customers
- Our money back guarantee
- How to return items
- Website doesn’t work
Is It Safe to Shop Online at Homeschooling Torah?
You can shop at Homeschooling Torah with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize, a leading payment gateway, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
Authorize manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- Your sensitive financial details will be fully protected.
- You’ll have extra peace of mind with automatic fraud screening.
- Your customer info is safeguarded with PCI-compliant standards for data protection.
It is important that you make sure your order is exactly what you want before you submit it. In an effort to cut down on shipping times, your order is automatically imported to our warehouse when you place it. This means that if you select the wrong quantity, volume, binding, or title, it is very likely we will be unable to correct it before it ships out. Accordingly, please, please, please double-check your order before you submit it at the store. If you have any questions about our materials, please ask us before you place the order.
How Orders Are Shipped
Orders received by noon are sent the same day by USPS Media Mail (Monday through Friday). Some books are sent out from a different location, so we will let you know if your order will come in more than one box.
In additions to the United States, we currently ship to Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, South Africa, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. Your item may be liable for VAT and additional postal or customs charges prior to delivery, which will be your responsibility.
Customers from all over the world may purchase our e-books. If a book is not available in an e-book format, we invite you to consider a membership to Homeschooling Torah, where all of our curriculum is available digitally for one low price.
Our Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be pleased with your order and for you to be completely satisfied with every book you purchase from us. If, for any reason, you would like to return an item, simply contact us, and we’ll give you a complete refund or exchange (minus shipping costs).
- Items must be returned in unused, resalable condition (i.e. no label stickers, not marked in nor on, binding unbroken, cover and pages unbent, and not scuffed, defaced nor worn).
- You will receive a refund of your purchase price for items returned in a resalable condition.
- Materials returned after six months or received by us in non-resalable condition will not receive a refund nor will we return these materials to you.
How to Return Items
Materials returned outside the above conditions will not receive a refund nor will we return these materials to you.
Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to that same card as per credit card company policies.
- Check and e-check refunds will be mailed to you. (Checks take an additional 3-5 business days to make and mail out.)
Follow these steps:
- Do not include credit card information with your return.
- Contact us to receive a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack your box:
- Use a new box of the right size.
- Lay materials flat.
- Pack CDs, Flashcards, and Manipulatives on top of books.
- Use lots of packing material — not newspaper as the ink can damage items.
- Clearly print your name & address on both the inside and outside of the box.
- Attach the pre-paid shipping label you received from us, or address the package to:
- FOUNDATIONS PRESS
PO BOX 191
PERRY, MI 48872
- FOUNDATIONS PRESS
- Insure your package when you ship it to us. If your package is lost or damaged in transit, we cannot give you a refund or return the items to you. If you use our pre-paid shipping label, it will be insured.
- International customers: Please write a clear description of the goods being returned [i.e. Textbooks-Educational Materials]. State on the commercial invoice “US Goods Returned.”
DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD / PAYMENT INFORMATION. We likely have your accurate billing information in our system. If we don’t, contact us or we will can contact you directly.
We are unable to process exchanges or new orders with your return.
Your store site doesn’t seem to be working properly for me. What should I do?
Please contact us right away. We’ll do everything in our power to help you out.