To set up your binder:
- Print the spine for your binder.
- Print a cover for your binder.
- Print tabs for your binder (optional). These tabs fit Avery product #11112.
Do you like to color? Sometimes while my children are doing their math or copywork, I get a little bored. To keep me from wasting my time on social media, and so that I stay with my children (Proverbs 29:15), I enjoy coloring. We have included a coloring page in your front cover.
The following pages will be the very first pages in your binder. Click on each one and print them, inserting them into your binder in this order.
- Ways to Use the Together School Planner
- Together School Planner — You want these to be the first things you see each day as you open your binder.
- Curriculum Overview
- Annual Calendar
- Attendance Record
- Homeschooling Laws for your state
- Checklists for each your students (These are for the Teacher to look at; we’ll print some for each student later.)
- Reading Log