This year in science, we’re going to learn what the world was like before Noah’s Flood and after the Flood. To do good science, we must be able to observe things.
- What does it mean to observe something? Name 5 things you observe about the room you’re in right now.
- Fill a small pie dish with dirt.
- Name 2 things you observe about the dirt.
- Fill a measuring cup with 1/2 cup water. Quickly dump the water into the pie dish.
- Name 2 things you observe about the dirt. How has it changed from step 2?
- Visit http://thesciencepenguin.com/2013/09/skittles-experiment.html to learn about the scientific method.