Note: Throughout all these lessons, if you have trouble getting PDF files to download, simply try refreshing the page. Our website has a timer on all files to protect our lessons from being shared illegally. Thank you!
The Dark Before the Dawn
We’re going to begin this year’s history by reviewing the things that happened during the Middle Ages, especially at the spiritual darkness that enveloped Europe – but was about to lift!
Resources Need for History Year 4
- If you are entering our study of world history from another curriculum, not having studied medieval history using the book of Revelation, we recommend doing our 5-week introductory study together with your students before beginning Year 4.
- Required History Books
Links Used This Week
- Watch this video to see what the city of Venice is like:
- Learn more about Wycliffe’s translation of the Bible into English:
- Copy 2 Peter 1:19 from the Wycliffe Bible.
- Where is Bohemia?
- Make a chart for your notebook which shows the hierarchy of order in the Catholic church. Refer to the following resources:
- Renaissance & Reformation, p. 17
- Watch this review of the Middle Ages. Did you learn anything new?