Features of This Course:
- Learn how to pronounce and write the Hebrew consonants.
- Learn what each Hebrew letter represents.
- Use Psalm 119 to practice identifying the Hebrew letters and copying Hebrew verses.
- Memorize 135 Modern Hebrew vocabulary words that can be used right away in daily life.
- Reinforce what you have learned with fun exercises and quizzes.
- Review with included flashcards and vocabulary word lists.
Note: This book opens from the right, which is the opposite of English books. This is not an error in printing. We want to help your children learn how all traditional Hebrew books work.
About the Author:
Lydia Hirn Hunt, author and blogger, is a homeschooling graduate from Michigan and is sister to 14 siblings. She is experienced with children’s evangelism outreach, worship and song writing, and photography. She has a love for Israel and for Scripture study and copywork, especially in Hebrew, the original language of the Bible. Visit her at Lydia Lu Languages for encouraging blog posts, language-learning videos and audios, and of course, her Hebrew curriculum books and other products.
Note: This is title included in our all-inclusive curriculum at HomeschoolingTorah. Learn More
There are no reviews yet.