We’re happy to have you as a member of Homeschooling Torah!
Lesson plans are available for each subject from the green menu bar above.
Are you new? Start Here!
Your Membership Information:
Your Name – reader
Your Username – [No Email Id Found]
More Helpful Links:
You should receive an email from us each Saturday evening. We’ll announce plans, talk about the current Torah portions, give teaching tips, share prayer requests, and more.
- Not receiving weekly emails? Check your spam folder, or contact us.
- Are you a Gmail customer? Our newsletter might go to your “promotions” folder.
- Access archived newsletters here.
Wondering How Payments Are Made?
For monthly customers, payments for are automatically withdrawn from your Paypal account every 30 days. It is important to make sure the funds are in your account so you don’t lose access to the site.
- If you are a monthly member — your next automatic payment will be on the “access end date” shown below.
- If you are an annual or preschool member — you will receive a renewal notice before this date, but you will not be automatically charged.
Your Recent PaymentsSorry, you must log in before you can view this content. Click here to log in
Need to Cancel Your Membership?
- Do you want to start your membership again later? You may need to send us an email when you restart, so we can give you credit for lessons you’re already paid for. (This does not always happen automatically.)
- If you were unsatisfied with your membership and have been a member for less than 30 days, please email us for a refund.