Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Why did YHWH create you, and what is the purpose of your life? In Kingdom Living, we'll study how to serve the King now and live every day for His glory. This high-school level course is intended for students to do independently, with occasional discussion times with their parents.
These lesson plans are currently in development. We are adding about one lesson per week. Learn more here...
The following study schedule has reading assignments from various Christian authors. Note: Most are not Torah-observant authors, and you will even find anti-Torah writings within them. However, your children will face these issues every day in the “real world.” These books contain excellent topics that can be used as a springboard for discussion in your home, so that you can compare Scripture with Scripture.
- The Purpose-Driven Life, by Rick Warren
- Kingdom Principles, by Myles Munroe
- Spirit-Controlled Temperament, by Tim LaHaye
- Ordering Your Private World, by Gordon MacDonald
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer, by Myles Munroe
- Lifestyle Discipleship, by Jim Petersen
- Decision Making and the Will of God, by Garry Friesen
- Revolution in World Missions, by K. P. Yohannan