DESCRIPTION: In this fascinating look at how YHVH created the alphabet, which was the foundation of all invention and technology, Anne shares why it is so important for our children to learn phonics, cursive handwriting, grammar, history, and science.
DATE/TIME: Monday, August 8 — 2:00 PM Eastern
- Download the Handout
- The Authenticity of the Book of Genesis, by Bill Cooper
- Sons of Zion versus Sons of Greece, by Miles Jones
- How the Brain Learns to Read, by David Sousa
- Reading: Phonics vs. Whole Language
- Why Noah Webster’s Way Was the Right Way
- The Reading Triangle
- How Should We Teach Our Children to Write? Cursive First, Print Later!
Don’t forget to download the bonus, “Shortcut to Cursive.”
I am so excited for this session! I was just speaking with my friend who is a public school teacher about teaching my children cursive in conjunction with print! She was very skeptical as I was discussing why. I love that there is a resource here as well discussing it! Thank you, Elliott family, helpers and sponsors for all the work you have put in to put these conferences together. This is our third year and each one has been a blessing to our home, family, and faith walk in Torah. May Father continue to bless your hands as you continue to bless the Kingdom!
Thank you so much for all the good information, and the handouts/downloads. So appreciative. Mau Abba El Bless it back to you 100 fold.