Our high-school literature curriculum is a flexible plan for studying World, British, and American classic literature, while analyzing all literature from a Torah perspective.
- Suggestions and schedules of literature to be read over 1-3 years, as desired by each family or as needed for state high-school graduation requirements
- Help for parents for grading assignments, if desired
- Help in writing one literary research paper (suggested for 12th grade, after our writing curriculum has been first completed and a research paper has been written on a high-school level)
In addition, we strongly encourage all high-school literature students to join our Literature Club, where they can interact with other HomeschoolingTorah students for:
- Literature discussion – Two group literature selections each month, with analysis of each selection from Scripture and group discussion
- A place to share Book Reports (1 per month suggested)
- Fellowship and friendship