We welcome your email. How can we help you?
- Are you having technical difficulties? Please click here.
- Do you have a question about your account, or are you having payment difficulties? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Do you wish to cancel your account? Please click here.
- For all other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Our staff is filled with homeschooling families whose first priority is their own children. However, we’ll do our best to email you back within 1-2 days. We do not reply on Sabbath or Biblical feast days.
Prefer to Talk on the Phone?
Kraig and Anne Elliott have a few time spots available each week to talk on the phone with you about your homeschooling or to answer your questions. You can schedule a phone appointment by clicking here.
Prefer to Contact Us by Mail?Homeschooling Torah c/o Foundations Press, Inc. P.O. Box 191 Perry, MI 48872
Join Us for Weekly “Office Hours” (Members Only)
Members, you are invited to join us online for our weekly “office hours,” where we can answer your questions live, help your students with questions on their assignments, give you ideas on how to teach concepts, discuss challenges you’re facing, or just say hello! The following are the upcoming “office hours” and where we’ll be:
- Mondays – 1:00 PM (Eastern) – Facebook
- Tuesdays – 5:00 PM (Eastern) – Facebook
- Wednesdays – 1:00 PM (Eastern) – Facebook
We are also available to help you in our Community Forum, if you would prefer not to use Facebook.
Recently, we’ve had several families leave Homeschooling Torah due to financial strain, and there have been several Torah families that would love to join, but do not have the finances available to make the monthly commitment. We would love to bless 10 families who are seeking to homeschool their children from a Torah perspective, and are asking for your help to sponsor them. Learn more here...